Assalamu'alaikum, Alhamdulillah, I'm forever grateful to Him.
It's 2017, today is the 17th day of the first month of georgian calendar. Yesterday was my sister's 40th birthday. Alhamdulillah...she's blessed with a beautiful family, 3 adorable princesses, a responsible husband. I'm thankful to You, dear Allah. Please bless her with your unconditional love forever, please put us together in jannah as family. Please always guide us to your righteous path as the previous scholars.
I still remember how she came back one day from school, throwing her tantrum (as usual), leaving the bicycle she used, falling to the ground. She was angry with her friends. Mom was asking why but I have no idea at all.
Later, in another episode of life, she called me and was asking me if she could borrow my 'baju kurung ' for her college dinner. Then, I realize my little sister has turned to a young lady.
Next, I remember going back to kampung for her wedding, joyfully celebrating one of the very big moments of her life.
Time will never go back, though, it has taught us lots of things, some fun, some sad. But whatever it is, even worst things happened, we fought each other, we laugh together. All in all we are SISTERS. And I love you so much.

No comments:
Post a Comment